Avid Media Composer Version 2020.4
Avid Media Composer 2020.4 ist seit Montag, 27. April als Download verfügbar. Dieses Update enthält mehrere neue Features und Funktionen sowie Bug Fixes.
- macOS Catalina (10.15.4): Take advantage of the power of the latest macOS – and the newest Mac Pro computer – with support for Catalina
- Universal Media Engine: Accelerate your workflow with the new Universal Media Engine, which removes reliance on QuickTime to deliver better media importing, playback, editing, and export performance
- Sequence Map: Get a birds-eye view of an entire 128-track sequence with the Timeline Sequence Map, enabling faster navigation without scrolling or resizing, and saving valuable screen real estate when working on single monitor systems
- Bulk Edit: Modify multiple clips in a bin with new bulk editing capabilities, enabling you to add text to clip names, append counter numbers to clip text, or even auto-generate a Comments column based on existing text, saving hours of manual work
- Blank Panel: Keep your interface windows and layout locked in the same relative positions and sizes with blank panels that fill in the empty space whenever you close a tool or panel, keeping surrounding elements from shifting in and disrupting your editing muscle memory
- NDI SDK 4.5: Get access to additional NDI features like the Discovery Server, letting you stream outputs to remote locations faster and easier
- New Project Window: Create and select projects with ease and see what’s new in Media Composer with the new Project window
- ProRes on Windows: Create, edit, collaborate, and export ProRes media natively with full encoding (write/export) support for Apple’s video compression format.
- New Mask Margin Presets: Easily create content for mobile video platforms and social media with new 9×16 and 1×1 Mask Margins and FrameFlex framing presets
- Avid S1 and Control App: Edit and mix audio easily when using an Avid S1 control surface and/or the free Avid Control mobile app with support for audio metering and more video editing tasks
- Change to Cloud VM: As per the Mark 13 SAS / March 16 PAS, Media Composers running in a remote desktop configuration – meaning there is a Media Composer running on a workstation in one location and a user is connecting directly to it from another – will not require a Cloud VM Option license