izotope RX 7 Advanced
The Industry Standard for Audio Repair
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of music and post professionals, RX 7 continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Get full control over your audio, whether it's isolating vocals, rebalancing mix elements, or changing the inflection of spoken dialogue.
1.180,00 € inkl. MwSt.
inkl. 20 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Repair Assistant uses machine learning to solve common audio issues faster than ever.
- Music Rebalance grants you independent gain adjustment of the elements of a mix — after it's already mixed.
- Variable Time adjusts the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch.
- Variable Pitch adjusts the pitch of an audio selection while preserving its time and length.
- De-bleed eliminates headphone bleed from acoustic guitar tracks, removes click track bleed from vocal takes, and solves other signal bleed problems.
- De-ess tames overly aggressive sibilance. The new Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s spectral shaping technology.
- Mouth De-click gets rid of distracting mouth noises.
- Spectral Repair visually paints away audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds, and squeaky bass drum pedals.
- Voice De-noise is fine-tuned for vocals, reducing unwanted steady-state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
- De-plosive repairs unwanted plosives with a single click.
- Spectral De-noise reduces amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady-state background noise.
- De-click cleans up vinyl clicks, softens up clicky bass guitars, and more. A new low-latency algorithm enables you to use De-click directly within your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues.
- De-clip patches up digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- De-hum removes ground loop hum and line noise.
- Composite View removes unwanted sounds captured with multiple microphones by editing multiple files at once.