izotope RX 7 Standard
Repair Assistant uses machine learning to solve common audio issues faster than ever. Music Rebalance grants you independent gain adjustment of the elements of a mix — after it’s already mixed. Variable Time adjusts the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch. Variable Pitch adjusts the pitch of an audio selection […]
403,00 € inkl. MwSt.
inkl. 20% MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Repair Assistant uses machine learning to solve common audio issues faster than ever.
- Music Rebalance grants you independent gain adjustment of the elements of a mix — after it's already mixed.
- Variable Time adjusts the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch.
- Variable Pitch adjusts the pitch of an audio selection while preserving its time and length.
- De-bleed eliminates headphone bleed from acoustic guitar tracks, removes click track bleed from vocal takes, and solves other signal bleed problems.
- De-ess tames overly aggressive sibilance. The new Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s spectral shaping technology.
- Mouth De-click gets rid of distracting mouth noises.
- Spectral Repair visually paints away audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds, and squeaky bass drum pedals.
- Voice De-noise is fine-tuned for vocals, reducing unwanted steady-state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
- De-plosive repairs unwanted plosives with a single click.
- Spectral De-noise reduces amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady-state background noise.
- De-click cleans up vinyl clicks, softens up clicky bass guitars, and more. A new low-latency algorithm enables you to use De-click directly within your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues.
- De-clip patches up digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- De-hum removes ground loop hum and line noise.
- Composite View removes unwanted sounds captured with multiple microphones by editing multiple files at once.